Advantages Of british citizenship
British Citizenship is the ultimate UK migration procedure for overseas nationals who have detained permanent residence for minimum 1 year. This method or process only gains a certificate of British citizenship. At the next step, you have to then submit an application for a passport using this certificate as proof. As you get British citizenship, you become free from all immigration control and eligible to take a trip to many countries in the world without a visa for example Europe, USA and Canada. One more thing is notable that you can also transfer nationality to your children.
Advantages Of British Citizenship
the British Naturalisation service puts forward residency in the UK as a British Citizen and forces neither time nor immigration limitations upon the owner as compare to visas for temporary residency such as UK visit visas, travel visas or work permits,. A work visa is not compulsory and candidates who are doing well have liberty to hunt for work in Great Britain without immigration restraint. British Citizens can benefit from the full variety of UK services accessible without any limits that they may have had before their citizenship. If you have ever come across the term naturalisation about British citizenship then you must know that it means you have become naturalized. Now you are a citizen of that nation, UK.
The most common way to become a British citizen is naturalisation.
You can submit an application for British citizenship by naturalisation if:
- you’re 18 or more than this
- your character is good, as you don’t have a severe or recent scandalous verification, and you haven’t attempted to mislead the Home Office or been caught up in immigration crimes or offences in the last 10 years
- you’ll maintain to be a part of UK
- you’ve convene up the acquaintance of language and living in the UK
- you fulfill the residency conditions
- you have completed exactly five years in UK exactly before the day the Home Office be given your application
- and during those five years, you have spent no more than 450 days outside the UK and no more than 90 days in the last 12 months.
- Must have ILR if you are in UK for last 12 months and EEA if from outside with required document
- Requirements will be different if your spouse is a British citizen
Children under 18
If the child under 18 meets the eligibility measures then you can apply for him. It is not compulsory for them to pass the Life in the UK Test.
WMimmigration is lending a hand to you to go through the process and become tension free for further.